In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals, its Regulations and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice (hereinafter, the “Personal Data Law”), we inform you of this Privacy Notice. Privacy of Ferrocarril y Terminal del Valle de México, S.A. de C.V., with address at Av. Mario Colín s/n esq. Ceylan, Col. Valle Ceylan, 54150, Tlalnepantla, Edo. From Mex.
1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
As part of Our customer, supplier and user registration, certain pieces of personal information may be collected and processed. The information that may be collected and processed is the following:
a) Identification data: full name, marital status, signature, electronic signature, Federal Taxpayer Registry, Unique Population Registry Code, image or images that identify you, place and date of birth, age, name of relatives, dependents and beneficiaries.
b) Contact Data: Address, home, cell phone and/or work, as well as email.
c) Professional data: occupation, job position, area or department, address, telephone and work mail, extracurricular activities, work references, personal references, academic history, performance history in the company, among others.
d) Patrimonial data: credit history, income and expenses, bank accounts and bank statements.
We promise that they will be treated under strict security measures, always guaranteeing their confidentiality. For the purposes indicated in this notice, we can collect your personal data in different ways: when you provide it to us directly; when you visit our Internet sites or use our online service, by telephone and/or the voluntary provision of data when entering the facilities, as well as through other sources that are permitted by the Mexican Federal Data Protection Law.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes detailed below:
- Identify and/or contact you.
- Control the entry and exit records of our facilities.
- Commercialize the products and services offered by Ferrocarril y Terminal del Valle de México, S.A. of C.V. and/or its subsidiaries.
- Update the system records and programs of Ferrocarril y Terminal del Valle de México, S.A. of C.V. and/or its subsidiaries.
- Comply with the requirements made by the authorities, when necessary to safeguard the public interest, the procurement and execution of any document to be entered into with any client, supplier, service provider or advisor that is required.
- If applicable, the elaboration, preparation, definition and execution of any document to be executed with any client, supplier, service provider or advisor that is required.
- Compliance with obligations arising from the legal relationship established with the client.
- Provide the services and products required by the client in a timely and correct manner.
- In the case of property data, these may only be used to register suppliers and be able to maintain a legal relationship with them.
- Market research and product promotion.
- Sending advertising and promotions about our products and services.
- Analytics to determine the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions.
- Discount, reimbursement and other programs in which the client or user chooses to participate and to carry out quality assurance.
- Make inquiries, investigations and reviews in relation to the services provided, complaints or claims. You will have a period of 5 business days to object to your personal data being processed for the secondary purposes mentioned in this Privacy Notice. To achieve the above, the client must communicate with us through the mechanisms mentioned below. Otherwise, you may limit the use of your personal data for secondary purposes, in accordance with the mechanisms provided in this Privacy Notice.
3. TRANSFERS AND OBJECTS
For the fulfillment of the objective of this Privacy Notice, the person in charge may carry out the transfer and/or remission, national and international, of data without your consent, in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data Law in the following cases:
a) When the transfer is made to holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates that belong to the same group as the person in charge and operate under the same internal processes and policies;
b) When the transfer is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between the person in charge and the owner;
c) When the transfer is provided for in a Personal Data Law or treaties to which Mexico is a party;
d) When the transfer is necessary for the prevention or medical diagnosis, the provision of health care, medical treatment or the management of health services;
e) When the transfer is necessary by virtue of a contract held or to be held in the interest of the holder, by the person in charge and a third party;
f) When the transfer is necessary or legally required to safeguard a public interest, or for the procurement or administration of justice; and
g) When the transfer is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process.
Likewise, the person in charge may transfer the personal data to third parties that the person in charge considers necessary for the operation of the electronic sites of the person in charge and the adequate provision of services, and for marketing and commercialization purposes. Third parties and entities receiving personal data will be aware of the terms to which you subject the processing of your personal data.
4. “ARCO” Rights.
In conformity to and subject to the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on July 5, 2010, as amended (“the Law”), the client has certain “ARCO Rights” to:
- ACCESS – Access Personal Information in our possession and know the details of the Treatment of this piece of Information;
- RECTIFY – Rectify personal information in case such information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- CANCEL – Make Ferrocarril y Terminal del Valle de México, S.A. of C.V. eliminate or delete personal information when you believe that this information is not necessary for any of the purposes established in this Privacy Notice or is being used for purposes for which you have not given your consent; and
- OBJECT – Oppose the processing of Personal Information for specific purposes, which must be clearly expressed.
5. MECHANISMS TO LIMIT THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data to prevent it from being used or disclosed for purposes not necessary for the legal relationship between you and the person in charge. If you wish to limit the use or disclosure of your personal data, you must submit your request through the same mechanisms available to exercise your ARCO Right and/or revoke your consent, and you must be notified by email provided below.
1. Open Edge
2. Click the menu button
3. Choose the Settings option.
4. Go to Cookies and site permissions.
5. Click on Cookies and site data.
6. Turn off the Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) option.
7. Close the configuration window.
1. Open Chrome..
2. Click the menu button and then Settings.
3. Under “Privacy and security,” click Cookies and other site data.
4. Click Block all cookies.
1. Open Firefox
2. Click the Firefox menu button and select Settings.
3. Click on the Privacy and Security option.
4. In the Private Browsing section, click Personalize.
5. Deactivate the Cookies option.
1. Open Safari
2. Click the Settings button > Preferences
3. In the privacy section, turn on the always option.
7. DATA DEPARTMENT.
For any questions you may have regarding the protection of your Personal Data, please contact the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to the following address: Av. Mario Colín S/N esq. Ceylan, Colonia Valle Ceylan, C.P. 54150, Tlalnepantla, State of Mexico, in attention to the person in charge of the Department of Protection of Personal Data.